Hertfordshire's Social Work Teaching Partnership is coming soon.
It aims to:
- provide high quality training for social workers by bringing together Higher Education institutions and employers
- improve the overall quality of practice
- improve recruitment, retention and development of social workers
- ensure more good placements are available for students
- give more support to practice educators
- make better use of practising social workers and people with lived experience in educating social work students.
Hertfordshire Social Work Teaching Partnership is made up of:
- Hertfordshire County Council
- Hertfordshire Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust
- University of Hertfordshire
- The Tavistock and Portman NHS Foundation Trust.